hello

Zola 12-05-2004 10:06 PM
*waves* Welcome to our happy home on the web Smile
Dude Love 12-06-2004 07:24 PM
Howdy BigNinjaPimp. I'm Wienberg (Paradigm's "friendly" forum diplomat Evil Tongue ). Please keep all hands, feet, arms, and legs inside the vehicle.

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to Paradigm. You'll find this place quite wonderful. There are many intellectual and kind people ready to help you on the way. Our intellectual discussion ranges from Big O discussion (Smith Mansion), General Anime Discussion (Ailesberry Farm), and general discussion of Current Events, TV, Movies, Video Games, etc, all found in the Speakeasy. Also, we have some wonderful artists. Their work may be found in Nightingale. Smile

Second of all, here are some threads I suggest you look at:

Dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A general overview of living and posting here at Paradigm.
The Fallen Phoenix's The Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orient. - Sec 2) - What you need to know in order to live successfully here.
Dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A great approach to learning the rules here.

Those will answer a lot of questions.

Third, the Forum Diplomat thing. If you find yourself having any questions or comments, or just want to shoot the breeze, feel free to PM me. My PM box is always open, and you will get a response as soon as I receive your PM. Smile

And, finally, you deserve two gifts. The first is... A Baseball Bat covered in Barbed Wire and sweaty gym socks! Enjoy it. The second gift, from the vault of major pain, is a glow stick major pain peed on. Enjoy.

So, enjoy your stay here, and watch your sanity disappear!
Josey 12-06-2004 08:15 PM
Hello and welcome to Paradigm City!! I hope you have
lots of fun hereSmile
Tabris-kun 12-06-2004 09:46 PM
Welcome to PCF
Benjamin 12-12-2004 01:14 PM
Jello!

Poem For Your Thoughts?

Welcome To Paradigm
Not Much More To Say
I will be your personal Mime
But only for a day