will this still be hear?

Trotsky 09-08-2003 11:54 AM
i'm going to be gone for like 3-4 months, so i was wondering weather or not this name and stuff will be hear when i get back, or will i have to make a new name for my self?
Kairi 09-08-2003 02:02 PM
Most likely. If it does disappear, you can always inform an Administrator of who you were, and what your post count was. But, like I said, it probably will still be here upon your return.
Manji 09-08-2003 03:44 PM
Question: Hey Trotsky, when are you leaving?

And I think it should be here, all the forums I'm in keep thier members, plus we wouldn't forget about you Big Grin

If your really afraid that might happen, you could always just ask Krang or Shredder to keep an eye on it Big Grin
Trotsky 09-08-2003 04:21 PM
i'm leaving some time between october 1-6, i'm not shure... uhh i wish an admin would give me some confermation, i dont want to come back and find out i dont exsist any more....
Big-O 09-08-2003 05:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Kalisto
Most likely. If it does disappear, you can always inform an Administrator of who you were, and what your post count was. But, like I said, it probably will still be here upon your return.

Get rid of some of those people with 0 posts... They annoying cus they never do anything.... Make posting a requirement...
Krang 09-09-2003 01:24 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Trotsky
i'm going to be gone for like 3-4 months, so i was wondering weather or not this name and stuff will be hear when i get back, or will i have to make a new name for my self?

No, we definitely won't delete your account when you're gone, so your username and everything associated with it will still be here when you return. The only accounts that will possibly be deleted are the accounts that have 0 posts and are over 6 months old.
Trotsky 09-09-2003 10:42 AM
thanks for the info dude!! and thanks for the help...Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Donatello007 09-09-2003 07:58 PM
this is my first day and this is my fourth post. I dont see why there are people that have been here longer and still dont have any posts.
Trotsky 09-09-2003 08:55 PM
i dunno on my first day i had like 30 posts... i talk a lot, and i dident want to come back and not have my self be me any more... as in the name me. so i'm just happy it will be hear when i get back, i will make it to legendary member MWA HAHAHAHAHA
Mugiwara Luffy 09-09-2003 11:14 PM
Yeah, what's the deal with all the people with 0 posts? What's the point of becoming a member if you aren't going to post? Makes no sense...

On a side note: Trotsky, you registered on my birthday! Does that make us bothers (or somethin)?

ahh...that was pointless. Tongue