Hello!

Serenity Wayneright 11-28-2004 12:53 AM
*Walks up and looks around, appears rather nervous*

Greetings everyone! I'm new around here and just now decided that it might be nice to introduce myself.

I've been watching Big O since the first episode aired on AS, I also have every episode on tape and I'm in the process of buying them all on DVD, because having a good number of VHS tapes laying around tends to clutter up my basement. Besides I prefer DVD's any day.

I really love this anime! It's one of my all time favorites and I'm glad I stumbled upon this site too. My favorite character is Dorothy and Roger is a close second.

All right I'll shut up now before I start rambling, so once again, hello!
Asirt 11-28-2004 12:55 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Serenity Wayneright! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Big Grin

Be sure to check out many of the threads available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Smile

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or the admin, and they will answer anything! Wink

Later,
Trisa
Sakiya 11-28-2004 12:56 AM
Welcome! Hope you have a great stay at PCF!
Delirious 11-28-2004 01:08 AM
Welcome aboard, Serenity Wayneright! We're glad to have you here!! ^_^
Serenity Wayneright 11-28-2004 02:03 AM
Thanks for the warm greetings everyone. You'll have to pardon me I'm always nervous about introducing myself. Big Grin
BabyGhia 11-28-2004 02:29 AM
Welcome to the forum, Serenity Wayneright!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Zola 11-28-2004 03:08 AM
Hi there, and welcome to our happy home on the web Big Grin
Serenity Wayneright 11-28-2004 04:19 AM
Thanks Pleased I've only been here for a little bit and I already love it!

BTW BabyGhia I love your pic of Sanosuke. Wink
dominusofdeath 11-28-2004 07:14 AM
Welcome to PCF! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Pygmalion 11-28-2004 08:55 AM
Greetings, Serenity Wayneright, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Dude Love 11-28-2004 11:14 AM
Hello LillyRose. I'm Wienberg*, Paradigm's "forum diplomat". I'll explain that later.

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to Paradigm. You'll find this place quite wonderful. There are many intellectual and kind people ready to help you on the way. Our intellectual discussion ranges from Big O discussion (Smith Mansion), General Anime Discussion (Ailesberry Farm), and general discussion of Current Events, TV, Movies, Video Games, etc, all found in the Speakeasy. Also, we have some wonderful artists. Their work may be found in Nightingale. Smile

Second of all, here are some threads I suggest you look at:

Dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A general overview of living and posting here at Paradigm.
The Fallen Phoenix's The Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orient. - Sec 2) - What you need to know in order to live successfully here.
Dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A great approach to learning the rules here.

Those will answer a lot of questions.

Third, the Forum Diplomat thing. If you find yourself having any questions or comments, or just want to shoot the breeze, feel free to PM me. My PM box is always open, and you will get a response as soon as I receive your PM. Smile

And, finally, you deserve two gifts. The first is... A Baseball Bat covered in Barbed Wire and sweaty gym socks! Enjoy it. The second gift, from the vault of major pain, is a glow stick major pain peed on. Enjoy.

So, enjoy your stay here, and watch your sanity disappear!

*EDIT- Wow, calling myself by someone else's username is what I get when I copy parts of another post Frown .
COHugh 11-28-2004 12:06 PM
Hey hey, SW! Smile Since I am currently posting from campus (my unfortunate 2nd home almost), I shall have to bestow upon you something from the computer lab...

::looks around::

Hmmmm...

AH!

I giveth thee...

::drumroll::

The love-life of one of the lab administrators. They sure as hell aren't using it. ::mutters as they scream "I'm dead! I'm soooooo dead!" while playing some game::

I'm working on a project here!

sorta...
Madrona 11-28-2004 01:12 PM
Hello Serenity Wayneright and welcome. Our domes are your domes. Make yourself at home and enjoy allthe lovely fanfics and fan art there is to see.

Don't worry about the rambling some of us go on and on rambling about this thing or the other. Sometimes you can't get some of us to shutup it really gets annoying. I don't know what we are going to do with some of these people. I...**looks around** heh Sweatdrop

err nevermind,

Enjoy your stay! Big Grin

Madrona
dawnstrider 11-29-2004 04:19 PM
Welcome to the boards Smile . I see that you are already making yourself at home here Wink . Our diplomat has already pointed out the suggested threads to help you out, so I'll leave you with a gift: it's a ten rating in your profile. Regardless of how you are received in this place from here on out, you could say that you started out with the weight of at least one person's good opinion on your shoulders - hope it sets the tone for the others you will accumulate Wink .

Again, welcome, and have fun Big Grin .

Peace Cool
Tony Waynewrong 11-29-2004 04:29 PM
Welcome to Paradise...err...Paradigm, Serenity Wayneright. I hope you enjoy your stay.

BTW, leave your sanity with Norman. They aren't allowed here.
Fujiko 11-29-2004 04:36 PM
Hellu! Welcome! Feel free to roam...like my squirrel army!
BethMcBeth 11-29-2004 05:15 PM
YAYAYAY!! WElcome to the best place on earth!! This is where all of the fun is!! ^_^"" Theres tons to see and do here oh if you like fanarts and other fan works I would stop by the Nightingale Club

Theres tons of other things to do here too! I look forward to catching you around sometime!!
Zopwx2 11-29-2004 06:30 PM
GASP! how could I miss a welcome thread.

Anyway great to see new big o fans popping in.
R.Smith 11-29-2004 07:49 PM
*Official Welcome to PCF for females, from R.Smith*

Welcome to the Paradigm-City forums, Serenity Wayneright!!! I am R.Smith, the forum's resident charmer.....or apparently the forums "digital pimp" Big Grin

I'll charm you into being another one of my fangirls*...just you wait, you'll be mine Tongue Cool Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

Oh, and you might want to take a look at this to help you get started, the almighty Orientation Thread

Yes, I'm using this welcome again Wink

*I shall have my army, just you wait and see. Tongue
Wingnut 11-29-2004 07:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
*Official Welcome to PCF for females, from R.Smith*

Welcome to the Paradigm-City forums, Serenity Wayneright!!! I am R.Smith, the forum's resident charmer.....or apparently the forums "digital pimp" Big Grin

I'll charm you into being another one of my fangirls*...just you wait, you'll be mine Tongue Cool Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

Oh, and you might want to take a look at this to help you get started, the almighty Orientation Thread

Yes, I'm using this welcome again Wink

*I shall have my army, just you wait and see. Tongue

Rats, and I was saveing these sweat-soaked gym socks for my stankball. Oh well, the safety of the ladies comes first. *hands Serenity said sock* Here you go, Use it wisely to repel any unwanted advances from the 'digital pimp'.