Tifaria's Big-O avatars/LJ icons

Tifaria 11-25-2004 01:45 PM
So, I've been making Big-O avatars/icons for a while now, and I know there's no way I'm ever going to use most of these, so I figured I'd post them up for you all. Take what you wish, and if you want to add text to some of the ones without it, feel free (or if you want one without the text, let me know and I can edit it). You can use them here, or if you have a LiveJournal, feel free to use them there too (I certainly do). I'm posting them from older ones on the left, newer ones on the right. Hopefully you can see a progression in my skills. I'll add to this as I make more. Enjoy!


Roger:

new

Dorothy




Angel




Beck

new


Dastun




Norman



Miscellaneous

new new new
Almasy 11-25-2004 01:57 PM
Those are really cool! Nice job! ^_^
The Baker St. Irregular 11-25-2004 02:37 PM
Whoa! Those totally rock, comrade! Excellent work. Thumbs Up
Tifaria 11-27-2004 11:58 AM
Thanks, guys! ^___^ I added a few more, if anyone's interested. They're marked with the little "new" to the right of them. Enjoy!
Asirt 11-27-2004 12:08 PM
Very nice indeed. I like how you used different effects for most of the images. Most of them turned out very well. Overall, it's nice, and perhaps people can use these as avatars in the future.
Serenity Wayneright 11-28-2004 04:41 AM
These are really wicked! Big Grin I like the Dorothy ones a lot especially the one with Dorothy and Pero...*wipes a tear from her eye* I loved Pero.
Zola 11-28-2004 12:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tifaria
So, I've been making Big-O avatars/icons for a while now, and I know there's no way I'm ever going to use most of these, so I figured I'd post them up for you all. Take what you wish, and if you want to add text to some of the ones without it, feel free (or if you want one without the text, let me know and I can edit it). You can use them here, or if you have a LiveJournal, feel free to use them there too (I certainly do). I'm posting them from older ones on the left, newer ones on the right. Hopefully you can see a progression in my skills. I'll add to this as I make more. Enjoy!


Roger:



I love this one, Tifaria. Amazing how that video has gotten around Big Grin
Pygmalion 11-28-2004 06:48 PM
What can I say that hasn't already been said, Tifaria? I love what you did on these avatars. The slight sepia-toning (particularly on the Roger ones) really gives them a feeling of another era. You have avatars of almost everyone of significance in the show, and it is very nice of you to make them available. Maybe we could sweet-talk Shredder into having an fan-avatar section for folks who'd like a new avatar but don't feel up to making their own.

Pygmalion
Zopwx2 11-28-2004 07:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
quote:
Originally posted by Tifaria

Roger:



I love this one, Tifaria. Amazing how that video has gotten around Big Grin


The one from thefinalact.net? hehe

Love the Icons! Especially the brownish dastun one.
Tifaria 12-03-2004 02:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Seebach: [Zopwx2]
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
quote:
Originally posted by Tifaria

Roger:



I love this one, Tifaria. Amazing how that video has gotten around Big Grin


The one from thefinalact.net? hehe

Love the Icons! Especially the brownish dastun one.


Oh man, I love that video! I'd love to make a whole set of icons using different scenes/lyrics from it one of these days.

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone! I added a few more, enjoy! Smile )
darkangel 12-08-2004 10:00 AM
Those avatars look so, so super U did An Excellent work on these!^_^
I will add this thread to my favorite just in case.^_^

later,
Dark

P.S. oh & by that way, thanks so much for making roger avatars.^_^
Gummibear 12-08-2004 10:35 AM
Tifaria your avatars are so lovely! You are an artist in every sense. The Angel and Dorothy avatars are especailly gorgeous and the Roger-ones are drool worthy! I love the style, very retro!
BabyGhia 12-08-2004 04:31 PM
These are really great, Tifaria! First time I've looked at them.

All of them are wonderful.

BabyGhia
Zola 12-08-2004 07:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tifaria

The one from thefinalact.net? hehe

Love the Icons! Especially the brownish dastun one.

Oh man, I love that video! I'd love to make a whole set of icons using different scenes/lyrics from it one of these days.

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone! I added a few more, enjoy! Smile )


If I posted some caps from the video, could you shrink them and touch them up?