Rate the Avatar

Dude Love 12-14-2004 09:59 PM
Umino:

There's lots of Pink. It blends together well, but isn't all that entertaining to the first glance. It's just a very large color pallette.

Quality is a bit of a problem. It's exactly what I was saying about Trisa's avatar. That the borders of the characters are poorly defined. It's just not as sharp as would be desired.

Rating: 8.7/10
Travis Bickle 12-14-2004 10:00 PM
Patsai: I can barely make it out, but can at least tell what it is. 7/10
Trotsky 12-15-2004 10:34 PM
cerpin taxt, nifty you in a filter 7/10
Asirt 12-15-2004 10:51 PM
Umino,
Quality of image is very nice. I like the background colors; seems to fit the image well. Clarity is pretty good, and the color contrast is pretty nice also. Overall, it's a pretty cool avatar. I give it a 9/10

Patsai
Quality of image is good. It's a little too small, but that's based on personal preference. The clarity is somewhat good, doesn't look too sharp to me. The color contrast is OK, but can be better. The other thing is that it's hard to tell what the image is. Overall, it's pretty good the way it is, but could be better. I give it a 8/10

Cerpin Taxt,
Quality of image is good. The avatar style is similar to that of Patsai's avatar. This one looks pretty good, but has some pixel-like edges (unless that was what you're aiming for). Other than that, it's pretty good, but the edges of the images, could be better. I give it a 8.5/10

Trotsky,
Quality of image is pretty good. The clarity is good the way it is, but can be better. The only other thing is that the image is not the full size of an typical avatar image, but again, that's based on personal preference. Overall, it's pretty good. I give it a 8.5/10

Later,
Trisa
seraphjei 12-16-2004 11:53 AM
i unno who that is...but your avatar has good quality...and it must looks plain cool...

8.5/10
Christina Perry 12-16-2004 01:43 PM
Seraphjei: Laughing Very Funny Avatar.

Rate: 6/10
Tickle Tickle 12-16-2004 02:50 PM
The text is hard to read. An 'okay' image. 8/10
xana_fae 12-17-2004 12:20 AM
wow....can you say... PINK?!

9/10
Travis Bickle 12-17-2004 12:57 AM
Xana Fae: Classic avatar, eh? Still lovin' it. 10/10

Umino: Clarity is great. However, I have no idea what anime it's from (I am a wannabe otaku). 10/10 for you too
xana_fae 12-17-2004 01:07 AM
Cerpin Taxt:

10/10

its you, but it's not....
seraphjei 12-17-2004 11:23 AM
pretty small....but like the picture....i think its original anime...its nice
8.5/10
Darkside 12-17-2004 11:32 AM
9/10: funny, i really like it
Avenir 12-17-2004 04:36 PM
Darkside - 7 out of 10.

It's the Epyon! Cool avatar. However, there is some minor grain probably due to it being a screen-capture, the dark contrast causes it somewhat difficult to make out, and the border is a little large. But a cool avatar overall. Smile
xana_fae 12-18-2004 09:53 PM
not the best I've seen...but...
sigh it is Christmas...so....

9.5/10
evanASF27 12-19-2004 07:25 PM
hmmm....interesting......but nice Smile 7/10

How's my new avatar? Big Grin I also have a matching one for Heat Miser if anyone wants it Wink (the 115X115 version is attached, but I can make a 100X100 version too)
Asirt 12-19-2004 07:54 PM
evanASF27,
Quality of current image is pretty good. It looks kind of blurry, though. The border adds a nice touch to the avatar, and the clarity is OK. Overall, it's a nice image. I give it a 8.5/10

Quality of attached image is about the same as your current image. Again, the image is kind of blurry. Overall, both images are pretty nice. I give it 8.5/10

xana_fae,
Quality of image is good. The image size isn't at its max size, so it can be bigger, and perhaps even better. The clarity is all right, but it's hard to see the image because of its small size. Overall, it's pretty good, but if the image is bigger, it can be a nice avatar. I give it a 8/10

Darkside,
Quality of image is good. I like the clarity of the image, but the color contrast could be better. The border is pretty good the way it is, but try giving it a different color, and see if that color matches the image better. Overall, it's pretty cool. I give it a 8.5/10

seraphjei,
Quality of image is good. There isn't really much to this avatar, but it's pretty funny for the most part. Clarity is pretty good. There isn't much to say about this avatar, so I give it a 8.5/10

RogersGirl,
Quality of image is good. The clarity is pretty good, with a few barely noticable grainy spots. Also, the text doesn't really fit with the image, and it's hard to see as well. Overall, it's good, but could be better. I give it a 8/10

All right. Here's my new avatar. I was trying to go for the "Dark avatar" style, but I'm starting to wonder if I overdid it. Oh, and it's Queen Delphine from Last Exile. Wink

Later,
Trisa
xana_fae 12-20-2004 08:22 AM
EvanASF27:I like it , its a little blurry...but it's Christmas like .sooo 8/10

Trisa: It's blurry, but then agian maybe that is the whole point...so giving you the benifit of the doubt...
9/10
Dude Love 12-20-2004 05:50 PM
Xana_Fae: The Grain is absolutely horrid. I think I may have said this before, and I'll certainly say it now. Clean up all those garbage pixels. They're all over!

Additionally, the avatar is much too small. It's just difficult to look at.

Rating: 6.7/10

Trisa:

Taking a trip into the world of borderless avatars, are you? Well, I do say, it works for this avatar. However, I don't think the avatar works as a whole.

This would be because, while the rest of the avatar is blurry, the little bit of visible face is not. This just does not fit together. There's no way that the image should be that blurred, even considering the lighting. The lighting is another issue, it's inconsistent about the face.

Certainly not one of your best.

Rating: 8.1/10
Mike 12-20-2004 06:10 PM
Wienberg: I wouldn't touch you with a 39 1/2 foot pole!

The image is very high quality, and it goes well with the season. 10/10.
Dude Love 12-20-2004 06:13 PM
GAT:

I much rather prefered your avatar without the border. It was one of those ones that got away with it quite well. Now, though, you're trying to contain Samus. But, Samus cannot be contained! Tongue Seriously, though, it's a distraction.

Other than that, I've always loved this avatar. I've always regarded it as one of your best. Quality, size, and color are just about flawless.

With border: 9/10
Without: 10/10