Rate the Avatar

harshfire 12-02-2004 09:19 PM
Clear a little grainy though. Hm...Nice color. I like it. It's great, colorful, and I like the way there isn't much white, unless it's part of the picture.

Overall: 8.72/10

Do this one too along with my current one:
Almasy 12-03-2004 12:01 PM
Juvenile Angel:

- Your current avatar is pretty good. The colors are nice, and it has its own little theme going on. The quality is also decent. I wish it had a border though. 8/10

- Your attatched avatar is really cool! It's very intense! I like it! 9/10
Tickle Tickle 12-03-2004 02:49 PM
Nice and clear! Ready for Christmas, eh? ^^ 9/10
ebie 12-03-2004 10:24 PM
Super Umino: I like it! It's pretty clear! It's colorful! I think the over all quality is decent um 8.9/10
Asirt 12-04-2004 01:57 AM
Kittie Gurl Ebie,
Quality of image is pretty good. I like the red border; it's different from most avatar borders, but I don't seem to like the two top and bottom black space. It doesn't seem right to me. Other than that, clarity is pretty good, and it's a good avatar overall. I give it a 8/10

Since I have already rated Super Umino's and Almasy's avatar in the past, I'll rate Juvenile Angel's two avatars.

Quality of current image is good. I seem to like the style of this avatar, but the clarity isn't too good. It's kind of hard to see the character, and the text as well. Overall, I like the idea, but it could use some work. I give it a 8/10

Quality of attached image is good. The animation is pretty crazy with the words "Chaos" on them. Overall, clarity is pretty good, and I seem to like this one better than your current avatar only because it looks more clear than the other one. Overall, it's pretty good. I give it a 8.5/10

Later,
Trisa
R_Dorothied 12-04-2004 08:44 PM
mine rulesz. x 10 .

Almasy 12-06-2004 12:18 AM
R_Dorothied: I like how the purple matches your signature text! Thats hot!

9.5/10
Avenir 12-06-2004 03:49 AM
Almasy - Very interesting self-photo with cool camera effect. But personally, I liked your previous avatar better. I'll give this a 9 out of 10. Smile
Christina Perry 12-06-2004 07:58 AM
Almasy: That avatar looks pretty good.
Rate: 10/10

Avenir: Gundam avatar? Like it.
Rate: 9.5/10
Trotsky 12-06-2004 12:53 PM
rogersgirl:10/10 i love iron chef!
Yomiko 12-06-2004 03:55 PM
RogersGirl: 9.5/10 the picture is a bit blurry, Barrin really likes Iron Cheif.

Trotsky: 6/10 it has good color, haven't the foggest of what it is or where its from though.
Buck Buck #1 12-06-2004 04:34 PM
Yomiko: It's kinda small, and the line across the top is kinda distracting. 5/10.
The Fallen Phoenix 12-06-2004 08:12 PM
It isn't too bad...it actually has a lot of unique characteristics...

The image quality isn't too bad, but I think it can be a lot better. The image seems overly sharp, and there seems to be a fair amount of grain on the bunny. The image is pretty clear nontheless, and while I think the quality is a little too low (and is perhaps the weakest point of the avatar), it isn't completely devestating...

Originality is clearly the avatar's strongpoint. For one, the image itself is fairly unique: someone dressed up as a bunny standing around. Don't see many avatars like that very often. Furthermore, the bordercolor is very unique: I'm not so sure if the pink color is the best choice, but I can't deny its originality and it works well enough.

Overall, not a shabby avatar at all...it's quite creative, and while I feel the image quality can improve, the originality of the avatar serves as an impressive counterbalance that, in my opinion, makes this a pretty good avatar.

Clarity: 7.5 | 10.0
Originality: 9.5 | 10.0
Color: 8.0 | 10.0
Stature: 8.5 | 10.0

Objective: 8.44 | 10.00
Opinion: 9.00 | 10.00

Overall: 8.58 | 10.00
Asirt 12-06-2004 09:13 PM
The Fallen Phoenix's and com_bun_bun's avatars has already been reviewed. Smile

Yomiko,
Quality of image is pretty good. The only problems that I notice is that the image is too small. You should make it at 100x100 pixels so that you can see more of the picture. Also, I don't like the green line that is on the top of the avatar. Overall, it's good, but it could be better. I give it a 8/10

Trotsky,
Quality of image is good. It looks a little too blurry, but the colors are pretty good. I don't notice any grain or artifacts at all. It's pretty good overall. I give it a 8.5/10

RogersGirl,
Quality of image is good. This avatar is probably your best one yet (that I have seen). Although the image may look a little blurry, and the text can be hard to read, it's very nice overall. The border adds a nice touch as well. I give it a 8.5/10

Almasy,
Quality of image is good. Personally, the effects kind of distract the image, and it doesn't go very well with your face. It doesn't seem right to me. The clarity is pretty good, though, and the color contrast is good as well. Overall, it's good, but I liked your past avatars better. I give it a 8/10

R_Dorothied,
Quality of image is good. I like how the image is black and white except for your clothes. However, the only problem is that the clarity isn't very good. Other than that, it's very nice. I give it a 8.5/10

A new avatar for today. It's Kasumi from Alien 9. I hope you like it. Smile

Later,
Trisa
Gummibear 12-07-2004 08:37 AM
Trisa: Clearly a ten! I love your avatar! 10/10

Okay here's my holiday avatar! Happy holiday's everyone!

I also made another one...it has a soft effect on it...I wasn't sure which one to use.
Mike 12-07-2004 09:16 AM
I like the one you have better than the posted one. The posted one looks washed out, or something.

The one you already have up is very clear, I give it a 9.
Almasy 12-08-2004 10:16 PM
GAT: I love your new avatar! The style is awesome and it's a really interesting image! Very cool! 10/10
Dude Love 12-08-2004 10:44 PM
Almasy:

I was much happier with your last Avatar. Even if it was featured in your sig too, I thought the theme worked very well.

You know, I have to say, this is very interesting. It's got that whole "I overexposed the image" feeling. It's pretty cool like that. The style comes together well, and overall it's nifty (I swore to myself I'd use an uncommon word like "nifty" at least once today).

The quality of the image is fine, and it all fits together nicely. I, personally, just don't like it. No real rhyme or reason to it, it just rubs me wrong. I liked the last one better.

8.6/10
ebie 12-08-2004 11:04 PM
Wienberg it's cool! I like it! the color is um not my favorite , but I still like it! 8.7/10
R.Smith 12-09-2004 07:32 PM
KGE, funny, nice edit of the nissan logo.

Should I keep my old avatar: ?

Or change it to one of these?

Or should I use a different color?