Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you.. The new Picture thread.

BethMcBeth 11-30-2004 09:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
quote:
Originally posted by BethMcBeth
Heres a pic of me its the one from my orginal sig back in the day during my dream era. ^_~"

That's a really grate picture.

Ouchie!

Beth, get your body out of the gutter! That's for minds only!

BWAHHAHAHAHA!!! Awwwwww but TOMATO!!!! I LOVE BEING IN THE GUTTER OR THE THE TRASH!!!!!! SEE?!??! This was a most favored past time and the longest running joke around my high school boarding school last year! This pic made it into the year book like 5 times!! ROFL!!!!!!!!
COHugh 11-30-2004 09:47 PM
yep, it's mine...

Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Beth: That is too good... Laughing It almost beats the face I made when we were describing what we'd have to do in order to get an A in my Database class... Group member took my picture with his phone and now whenever I call, the face pops up... Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Xel 11-30-2004 10:08 PM
In the time since the old thread's closing, Xel got a new camera. With a MONOCHROME OPTION. *salivate*

This was taken in early September after a long, hard day of posing for senior pictures. Naturally, the one with the crappiest background ended up being the one I liked the most.

For those of you who are new to this thread, hi. I'm Xel. ;D

Just couldn't resist. <3
Redd 11-30-2004 10:10 PM
Beth: The socks from the trash can pic are sexy. Also, your horse is so cute!!! And it has yellow legwraps!!! ^_______^ I recently found a whole bunch of semi-good pictures at my grandmother's house of me, so if i get a chance ill try to scan some!
Madrona 11-30-2004 11:41 PM
Okay I was going to post this one and see who would figure out it wasn't recent.

But instead here I am
COHugh 11-30-2004 11:43 PM
Yayyyyy Made ya post! Wink
Madrona 12-01-2004 01:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by COHugh
Yayyyyy Made ya post! Wink

Yes, you did Mr "Deer in the headlights". Though I must say you are looking more like the benevolent-ish dictator Wink

Xel, I love that picture in B/W. My camera does that too and I thought about doing it that way. What better way to hide the cruelties of age on the skin? But I did what I did and that's that. Maybe next time Roll Eyes

Madrona
re-animate 12-01-2004 04:50 PM
heres a picture of me with the band playing a local concert at a place called 'the basement'

it was uber fun. the songs we used were from the old lost alliance that i wrote.

Travis Bickle 12-01-2004 04:59 PM
Nice pictures, Re Animate. I have some pictures of my band and I playing at CBGB last year that I have to get off of my home pc.
Buck Buck #1 12-01-2004 08:26 PM
Here's a pic I just took
Pygmalion 12-01-2004 09:44 PM
I found this 1980 picture while cleaning out some drawers:

Pygmalion
Tony Waynewrong 12-01-2004 09:49 PM
quote:

Pygmalion

** Salutes **

Pondscum Tony V Perez reporting for duty, ma'am! Big Grin

Great pic, Auntie Pyg. Kudos! Big Grin
evanASF27 12-01-2004 11:26 PM
quote:

Pygmalion

you was drafted?! O_O (meaning, you went into the army/navy/airforce/whatever?!??!?)

cool!! Cool Thumbs Up
Pygmalion 12-01-2004 11:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
you was drafted?! O_O (meaning, you went into the army/navy/airforce/whatever?!??!?)

cool!! Cool Thumbs Up

Sorry to disappoint; I wasn't drafted, I was in Air Force ROTC. And in fact, I left the program not too long after that picture. I didn't have a scholarship, and it took too much time for me to hold down a job, schoolwork, and ROTC.

Pygmalion
Almasy 12-02-2004 08:34 AM
quote:
[...] I was in Air Force ROTC [...].

Wow, you've done a lot of diverse and cool things, Pygmalion—Air Force, Firefighter, etc... ^__^
Dude Love 12-02-2004 12:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy
quote:
[...] I was in Air Force ROTC [...].

Wow, you've done a lot of diverse and cool things, Pygmalion—Air Force, Firefighter, etc... ^__^

I thought the same thing, Almasy. You're really always giving back to the community, Pygmalion. Smile
Jonny Axehandle 12-02-2004 07:24 PM
dominusofdeath 12-02-2004 08:09 PM
Have a rad christmas!
    Almasy 12-02-2004 08:14 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by DominusofDeath
    Have a rad christmas!

You look kind of sad, DoD. Frown

SUBSEQUENT EDIT:

quote:
    quote:

LOL! I wasn't sad. Just annoyed because I've been sick for a couple of days.

Oh, ok! Feel better! ^_^
    dominusofdeath 12-02-2004 08:15 PM
    quote:
    quote:
    Have a rad christmas!

LOL! I wasn't sad. Just annoyed because I've been sick for a couple of days.
    EDIT: And I don't like smiling.
    EDIT2: And thanks for being concerned! Smile )