Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you.. The new Picture thread.

A Clockwork Tomato 11-27-2004 10:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shaoblane
BTW, anyone know how to get rid OF THE DEMONIC REDEYE OF CRAPPY PICTURENESS!?

1. Don't use flash.

2. If you have to use flash, use an external flash that plugs into the "hot shoe" on top of the camera (if your camera has one). Putting the flash even a few inches further away from the lens will eliminate red-eye.

3. (Extra credit). Use an external flash with a swivel head that allows you to bounce the flash off the ceiling rather than blast it straight into the subject's face. I like the venerable Vivitar 283 flash unit. This article shows some of the results you can get with bounce flash. Also, all three photos I posted on the previous page of this thread used bounce flash. (Note: old Vivitar 283's have a high trigger voltage that can fry modern cameras. If you buy one, make sure it says "Made in China" on it. Those are the kinder, gentler, newer units.)

4. (Last resort). Use a photo editor to eliminate red-eye. Many photo editors have a built-in anti-red-eye function, but just desaturating the pupil so that the red goes to gray works pretty well.
COHugh 11-27-2004 11:05 PM
Here's THE most recent pic of me... Fresh off my digital camera!

I like to perch a lot (and I hate flashes)... I'm weird, I know. Wink
YoruameBaroness 11-27-2004 11:40 PM
Well, here I am camwhoring myself again, this time with pics I took while at school.

I love my letterman jacket! I think it's so spiffy! I have WWII patches on it but the photo wasn't taken low enough for them to be seen.

*growl*

Me in my ROTC uniform. I was talking when my friend took the picture, therefore I look retarded.

I should post a picture of myself and my crush so you all will know what he (he=crush) looks like.
¡SpoonySthingyy! 11-28-2004 07:59 PM
Well, out of a completely random situation, I met Scott..mooninite zero...

from the left, it's, val (notomato), Jessica (xana_fae), Scott, and I

EDIT..pic removed..it's really blurry. I will repost it in the morning, I"m too tired to be bothered now.
¡SpoonySthingyy! 11-29-2004 02:17 PM
I'm pretty sure this qualifies as a legal double post..

this is me..oh..a week or so ago...

COHugh 11-29-2004 08:15 PM
Nice! Smile

I'm going to have to post a more serious pic of myself tomorrow, I suppose.. Have to do a semi-dress outfit for a presentation. Oh Well
Travis Bickle 11-29-2004 08:49 PM
Yeah, this is the picture that Spoony tried to post:

That's NoTomato, Xana Fae, Me and Spoony, right near Rockafeller center, bitches!

And yeah, I felt kind of embarassed, on the account of they were carrying their bags from some woman's cloathing store and I was carrying around my copy of Snake Eater Roll Eyes .
Hanyou 11-30-2004 08:45 AM
Hmm...people prolly don't remember me but I'll post a picture anyway. Good way to break back into the PCF.

Glad to see this thread resurrected.
A Clockwork Tomato 11-30-2004 09:24 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Yeah, this is the picture that Spoony tried to post:

That's NoTomato, Xana Fae, Me and Spoony, right near Rockafeller center, bitches!

And yeah, I felt kind of embarassed, on the account of they were carrying their bags from some woman's cloathing store and I was carrying around my copy of Snake Eater Roll Eyes .

Embarrassed? Couldn't you feel the envy boiling off the guys you passed?
BethMcBeth 11-30-2004 10:15 AM
MWAHAHHAHAHAH!!! YAYAYYA!!! I am so happy this thread is back! *sigh* I remeber back in the day when I was lurking about seeing this thread and then maybe I might have post? Hmm..anywho... ^_^""

Heres a pic of me its the one from my orginal sig back in the day during my dream era. ^_~"

Dreaming

And then finially my dreams came true! This is a pic of Tony and I! ^_^""

A Dream come True

Heres a picture of me Riding YAY!! Just got this taken last week! This is my favorite mare her name is Sugar shes one of the school's horses. We are jumping over a little wee 2 ft verticle.
Madrona 11-30-2004 10:17 AM
Ah, there they are!

You look really happy Beth. That's nice to see.
Pygmalion 11-30-2004 10:33 AM
quote:
Originally posted by BethMcBeth
Heres a pic of me its the one from my orginal sig back in the day during my dream era. ^_~"

That's a really grate picture.

quote:

Heres a picture of me Riding YAY!! Just got this taken last week! This is my favorite mare her name is Sugar shes one of the school's horses. We are jumping over a little wee 2 ft verticle.

I think I like this best of all your jumping pictures. You look so determined to shine in this.

Pygmalion
A Clockwork Tomato 11-30-2004 10:36 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
quote:
Originally posted by BethMcBeth

That's a really grate picture.

Ouchie!

Beth, get your body out of the gutter! That's for minds only!
Tony Waynewrong 11-30-2004 11:23 AM
Beth, these pictures rock!!! Kudos to you. I especially like....err... all of them. Big Grin

Here's my three:

Here is Beth and I in South Hills (West Covina):

Here is me at South Hills:

Another random photo:
YoruameBaroness 11-30-2004 06:18 PM
Hanyou, you're cute! ^_~

Beth, love your unique sense of style! You and Tony make the most adorable couple!

Baroness at Work <--Here's me at work. Um . . .yay?

The object of Yoru-chan's affections <--This is my crush. I asked him if he minded my posting a picture of him and he said no. So here he is. He looks a little old, I know . . .~_~
COHugh 11-30-2004 07:13 PM
Here's a semi-reputable pic of me (for once)!

You can see part of my truck and the school parking garage in the image because I forgot to get one of my group members to take a pic of me in class. Enjoy!
Fujiko 11-30-2004 08:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by COHugh

You can see part of my truck and the school parking garage in the image because I forgot to get one of my group members to take a pic of me in class. Enjoy!

Dude, you look so scared and confused!

Nice seeing you in dress clothes though. Smile
R.Smith 11-30-2004 09:02 PM
I suppose I might as well post another picture.

As recent as one can get. (took this like 10min ago)
COHugh 11-30-2004 09:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fujiko
Dude, you look so scared and confused!

And the difference from any other school day would be... ? Wink
¡SpoonySthingyy! 11-30-2004 09:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by COHugh

wow..you're v cute...would be even awesomer if that pick up was yours??????

*prays*