Read this if you wish

xana_fae 11-19-2004 07:36 PM
This is my formal goodbye to all. I know that some of you don't like me and that's fine, really didn't come here to make friends. But, I really shouldn't be doing this because if I do, Trotsky will send a e-mail to my mothers work with pictures of me on it. So, you all take your sides and think that I should go to hell. You all can do that, I don't care.

Well, if you ever want to catch me, you know my im, I'm on all the time.

Goodbye.
X Prime 11-19-2004 07:41 PM
Errr.. What?
R.Smith 11-19-2004 07:55 PM
Alright then, have a good one then xana_fae. Smile

Though, I must say for someone who I remember a few posts ago agreed to drop the argument between yourself and Trotsky, you sure do bring it up a lot.Oh Well
Mugiwara Luffy 11-19-2004 08:57 PM
Could care less...

I'm sick of all this forum drama.
Nyarlathotep 11-19-2004 10:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lt. Smith
Could care less...

Amen brother...
Green_Bird 11-20-2004 12:23 AM
See ya', xana_fae.

And know this....not all people here "hate" you......A few bad banannas don't have the spoil the whole bunch......
Sephiroth 11-20-2004 02:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
See ya', xana_fae.

And know this....not all people here "hate" you......A few bad banannas don't have the spoil the whole bunch......

I'm in total agreement with that statement, but if you feel you need to leave, I'm sure its for the best. Well anyway, See ya around.
Redd 11-20-2004 04:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nyarlathotep
quote:
Could care less...

Amen brother...

I completely agree. I contemplated starting a thread about this, but feared it would be locked. Remember when our greatest argument was whether Skies of Arcadia or Final Fantasy were the better game??? I don't understand why everyone here at PCF has gotten so serious and cold. We used to have a lot of fun here, and now everyone is leaving, arguments are everywhere, people are getting banned... Why can't we have fun anymore?

Well, anyway, goodbye xana_fae. I always thought your screename was nice.
dawnstrider 11-20-2004 05:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Redd
quote:
quote:
Could care less...

Amen brother...

I completely agree. I contemplated starting a thread about this, but feared it would be locked. Remember when our greatest argument was whether Skies of Arcadia or Final Fantasy were the better game??? I don't understand why everyone here at PCF has gotten so serious and cold. We used to have a lot of fun here, and now everyone is leaving, arguments are everywhere, people are getting banned... Why can't we have fun anymore?

Well, anyway, goodbye xana_fae. I always thought your screename was nice.

Glad to see that some common sense still remains in this place Neutral . Well, everyone is free to state their opinions and the like, so I guess it's just the natural development of an expanding population Oh Well .

Well.....as Lt. Smith said, I could care less about the forum drama, but it's always a shame to see anyone feel that they are forced to leave. So take care, xana fae, and I hope that you might find some time to stop by if you feel up to it Smile . Good luck in life.

Late'
Shaoblane 11-20-2004 05:44 PM
quote:
quote:
Could care less...

Amen brother...

I third it.

Sad to see you go, Xana. However, do what feels right and we respect it.
Tickle Tickle 11-20-2004 09:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Redd

Seriously. Two friends of mine are gone from PCF now. They were one of the main reasons this place was so fun. All this drama is really killing me.
YoruameBaroness 11-20-2004 11:50 PM
Wow, PCF has gotten so dramatic. Sorry to see you go, Xana! I know I haven't been around much myself, but I work so much I hardly have time to come here anymore.
Gummibear 11-21-2004 04:49 PM
Frown Well it's always sad when a member decides to leave. I hope one day you'll come back and be part of our family again but for now...so long! Frown
Almasy 11-21-2004 04:53 PM
Well, take care, xana; hopefully you'll find more happiness than you did here in whatever else you choose to do with your time. Smile
Travis Bickle 11-21-2004 06:23 PM
Jeez....this sucks. There should have been something that someone could have done to prevent this. Oh well, my time here is almost up anyway.
X Prime 11-21-2004 06:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Jeez....this sucks. There should have been something that someone could have done to prevent this. Oh well, my time here is almost up anyway.

You're leaving soon too eh? Might I ask why?
¡SpoonySthingyy! 11-21-2004 07:16 PM
I'd say I'm sorry to see you go, but , I see you every day almost, so it's not like you leaving here will impact our friendship. I am sorry for the little drama i threw in with calling you what i did..

but anywho!

i frikkin love bananas. the bad ones make the best banana nut bread.
Krang 11-21-2004 08:55 PM
Sorry to see you leave over something like this.

quote:
quote:
Could care less...

Amen brother...

I agree. And now's the time for a rant not directed at the thread starter in specific, but to anyone who is guilty of this:

I wish people would just learn to act their ages and quit it with the childish grudges and "pranks." Most people here are high school age, college age, or even older, but we still see instances of people ganging up on other people and making fun of them like immature brats. To anyone who has done this, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Ok, someone says or does something on the forums that annoys you. So what? Is it worth wasting your time plotting against this person in an attempt to belittle them?

This is an online forum where you can chat about Big O, general anime, or anything else and have fun. So why do people get so worked up about things that are so insignificant? What's the point of attacking someone else over the internet? Are you really stupid enough to think that it will make them stop doing whatever annoys you?

* And on another note, I don't see how people can get "bored" with one forum but not with another. If the threads here don't interest you, start some new ones that do! If you think a thread here is "stupid," don't read it! So if someone gets bored with this place, it's not anyone's fault but yours. There's nothing that the mods, admins, or anyone else can do to magically make this place fun again for you.

It's probably a bad idea for me to leave this thread open, but I'd like to see what some people have to say about this. So if anyone has anything intelligent to contribute to this conversation, please post it. If not, please have the decency and maturity to say nothing.
Dude Love 11-21-2004 09:09 PM
You know, there's really nothing more that I can say that hasn't been said already. I've been quite disheartened by all the arguments on the forums between people. It's just no fun to watch. Sure, a little drama is fun now and then, but not this kind of drama. (The drama I speak of is the drama of things such as the old war of the Speakeasy, where everyone pretended to be angry for the fun of it and fought just 'cause it was comedic gold).

So, my opinion is that of "Seriously, folks, stop!" It's become overdone (and by that, I mean that it emerged, and therefore is already overdone). People have been snapping at each other for no good reason, contaminating other threads, and populating the Speakeasy with threads like this. For example, I bring up the Awards thread. That thing was a mess over something so petty as a few awards. People complaining there was fraud, that people were getting awards undeservingly, and the like. I wish some people would take the time to step back and look at what they're saying. Granted, things like that have died down a bit, but I'd like to see the trend continue.

To conclude, I quote Wingnut's signature:

quote:
I believe that all board members should behave professionally.

I certainly think it's about time some people started following this rather than creating a shouting match.
AndroidZeroX 11-21-2004 09:38 PM
im sensing some type of blackmail here, but thanks to spoony for filling me in, i dont think this is right of trotsky, and someone needs to do something about it