Graphic Shop (Wallpapers too!) ~New partnership w/ Ace of Spades~

harshfire 11-13-2004 11:27 PM

I'm not the best but yea....I willll make you a sig, avatar, or wallpaper.

Rules:
Fill out the form, make sure the sigs you request follow forum policies. Other than that, not much else. Oh, and give me the picture you want to use. I only have an hour to recieve your request, copy them down, and get the picture. It really helps if you find the pic yourself and give me the URL to it. Thanks. Smile

Please fill out this form:

Sig or avatar or Wallpaper:
Size: (the regular size is 100x500, like my current one or the ones that go over the top are 200X500. For avatars the limit is 100x100, that's the only size I can make and no animated. I'll leave that for R.Smith-sempai. For wallpapers i need the size of your screen)
Pictures:
Text:

Note: I don't take really specific request. The most specific you can get is the size, picture, and text. I make the backgrounds and such myself, so don't get to into demanding what you want. (Demanding is such a strong word...requesting is much better)

Most of my sigs are made during night time when I am bored an no one is online or after school, so your request should come about a day or two after they're sent in. If you dont like the graphic i made you, sorry.

Edit #3: I now have a partnership with Ace of Spades, he'll make you any 3D stuff you'd like. Still post here, but if you have any 3D request, direct it to Ace. Thank you! Smile

Later days:
JA

Edit: Here's a sample I just made:

Edit2: One more...lol.
harshfire 11-21-2004 12:02 PM
I was learning how to make more graphics. Their pretty cool looking. Smile Here:

Eck...this one didn't quite turn out right with the picture and text. The background came out great though:

I made another one, but it's too big to load on any of my hosting sites, so I can't...stupid Irev shut down, or I'd use that.

Later days:
JA
Benjamin 11-26-2004 06:46 PM
Okay my brother *the biggest dragon fanatic that you could ever meet* wants to know if you could make him a Dragon wall paper 800x600 Please.
Color scheme, he doesn't care, he Loves all dragons, is that okay for a request or do you need something else?
I don't have any pictures of Dragons *he likes yugioh that may help*
And No Text Please...
~Ben And Jonathan~
harshfire 12-02-2004 06:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Benjamin
Okay my brother *the biggest dragon fanatic that you could ever meet* wants to know if you could make him a Dragon wall paper 800x600 Please.
Color scheme, he doesn't care, he Loves all dragons, is that okay for a request or do you need something else?
I don't have any pictures of Dragons *he likes yugioh that may help*
And No Text Please...
~Ben And Jonathan~

Oaky dokey then.
Smile
Edit: I couldn't find a friggen picture of a good dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh, but I think you'll like the pic I have right now.
harshfire 12-02-2004 10:06 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-9/179593/dragonwall.jpg

Hope you like it. Smile I couldn't find a Yu-Gi-Oh thing that was big enough. Sorry. Sweatdrop

Later days:
JA

P.S. I'm still open for customers, I need a hobby other than drawing. lmao.

Edit: Or if you want, I can do one with some flames. Of course, the background would have to be black and the dragon would be green instead of red. I had to fiddle with the hue on him to get him to blend with the background....
Benjamin 12-25-2004 11:50 PM
I hope so, Could I get a BigDuoInferno Wallpaper for my msn Screen Name please :puppy eyes:
harshfire 12-30-2004 07:01 PM
quote:
I hope so, Could I get a BigDuoInferno Wallpaper for my msn Screen Name please :puppy eyes:

Hmm...still an 800x600 for full screen? Or what? If it's a normal sized window you're talking about, do me a favor: take a ruler and measure the window. I can work with inches and centimeters too, you know? Wink

Later days:
JA
Benjamin 12-31-2004 07:51 AM
I am pretty sure it would work either way, but heres my full desktop ^^.
But in terms of pixel size its 800x600
Image!
harshfire 01-01-2005 08:15 PM
Yep, oaky oaky. I'm on it ASAP. Big Grin

I also have a new partnership with Ace. Read first post for info.

Later days:
JA
Ace of Spades 01-01-2005 09:13 PM
Yes that is correct JA I'm now in charge of creating 3D wallpapers/sig pics the member desires. and if you need proof of my ability here is some samples.

Mordor

The raging seas

Cosmic Sci-Fi

And the only Photoshop wallpaper I ever did this year
harshfire 01-03-2005 09:30 PM
quote:

Okay, I need a picture. I'm not finding one. Sorry. Sweatdrop

Later days:
JA
Benjamin 01-06-2005 05:07 AM
Didn't you know the homepage has big o galleries?
www.paradigm-city.com/images
spoiler (highlight to read):
Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Then cancell my request seeing as its too hard.
harshfire 01-11-2005 11:59 AM
quote:
Didn't you know the homepage has big o galleries?
www.paradigm-city.com/images
spoiler (highlight to read):

Then cancell my request seeing as its too hard.

Pfft! I looked there! What episode is it in? I haven't seen the complete series of Big O, (I'm getting around to doing that, I'm looking for the DVDs. I've seen all of the 1st season, it's the second one I'm looking for.) so I'm not sure.

Later days:
JA
Benjamin 01-11-2005 01:39 PM
Episodes: 23,24, or 25
<_< and you would have seen his head on the first image page if you would have truely looked.