Favorite Disney cartoon movie....

Green_Bird 11-12-2004 11:14 PM
I hope this one wasn't posted before...but what were/are still your favorite disney cartoon movies....

When I was little they were the only movies that wached...I don't Know...My all time favotite is Little Mermaid....I wached that movie to no end when I was little...But I would also have to go with anything from the days of Snow white to the early '90s....plus lilo and stich....because most of the cartoon movies (Exspet for the Pixar ones) now are complete crap and baby, and playing off good movies that didn't ever need the sequil!

Then they are bucharing the classics with crappy redone songs and crapy extras! When they come out with Bambi with Hillary Duff singing on it That will be the day Disney is going to be rolling around in his urn! How can they do stuff like that is beyond me!

So what are your favorites?

LITTLE KNOWN GREEN_BIRD FACT: Her Great Grandpa worked on movies like Bambi and a few others as a cell artist.....
Kittie heavenly6 11-12-2004 11:16 PM
My personal favorites were always Peter Pan and Oliver and Company. when I was a kid, I knew the lyrics to every song on the Oliver and Company soundtrack lol
Hienrich Ele 11-12-2004 11:27 PM
Beauty and the Beast is my favorite animated one. Mainly because I remember watching it with my grandmother. Though you got to give it up for the "Kill The Beast" song.

Though my favorite disney movie of all time is Bedknobs And Broomsticks.
ebie 11-12-2004 11:36 PM
I could watch finding nemo and Alden for hours and never get tierd or bored!
Pygmalion 11-13-2004 12:02 AM
My favorite old Disney animated movie is One Hundred and One Dalmatians. I think it captured the spirit of the book very well. (You can imagine how thrilled I was -- not -- when the live-action remakes were made.)

But for story, characterization and quality of animation, the Pixar movies are head and shoulders above the other Disney stuff.

Pygmalion
Kittie heavenly6 11-13-2004 12:05 AM
Yeah Dalmations was a great one too, I don't know how I fogrot it Frown

I never really have seen any pixar movies. People, Recomend Pixar films to me, I need to see some.
BethMcBeth 11-13-2004 12:07 AM
I love Lady and the Tramp, its so sweet the second Lady and the Tramp..well it was not that good. It dos no justice to the first one. Its sweet and kind. I am also a big fan of Mulan too, that was just breath taking. Lion King's alright too as well.
Dude Love 11-13-2004 12:08 AM
The Pixar Flicks are rather good. My favorite Pixar movie would have to be Finding Nemo. That was a good one.

Hmm...my favorited animated Disney movie... I suppose I would have to go with, er, I'm having trouble deciding. I haven't watched any in a very long time. Right now, I'll say The Lion King.
Pygmalion 11-13-2004 05:42 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1
I never really have seen any pixar movies. People, Recomend Pixar films to me, I need to see some.

That's easy; go see The Incredibles first. It's worth seeing on the big screen. (And you'll see the trailer for Star Wars III, too!)

Next, rent Toy Story and Toy Story 2. They have splendid characterization and story.

Finding Nemo is a sweet story of a little fish who was lost and his father, who went looking for him.

A Bug's Life showed that oddballs can achieve greatness, using their talents.

Hope this is of some help.

Pygmalion
Spooky 11-13-2004 06:03 AM
My vote has to go to The Little Mermaid. I worshipped this movie when I was a kid, and I still know virtually EVERY word to the entire film. However, Beauty and the Beast pulls a VERY close second. Oh! Can't forget about Sleeping Beauty either - I adored that movie as well when I was a kid.

quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1
Yeah Dalmations was a great one too, I don't know how I fogrot it Frown

Another Pixar film that I liked a lot was Monsters Inc, although I get the impression that is wasn't very popular with a lot of people - I found it to be a well-rounded mix of comedy and straight-up feel goodness.

Latah Wink
Token
Pygmalion 11-13-2004 07:38 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Token Girl
Another Pixar film that I liked a lot was Monsters Inc, although I get the impression that is wasn't very popular with a lot of people - I found it to be a well-rounded mix of comedy and straight-up feel goodness.

Thanks for the reminder! I can't believe I forgot it. We liked that one a lot, possibly better than Finding Nemo or A Bug's Life.

Pygmalion
Almasy 11-13-2004 10:49 AM
A few of my favorites have always been Sleeping Beauty, Aladin & Alice In Wonderland!
Kittie heavenly6 11-13-2004 11:09 AM
Oh man Alice in Wonderland is another I forgot. That's a great one.

and thanks ladies, I'll be sure to check all those out Smile
NightRanger 11-13-2004 11:16 AM
I watched a few of those movies as a kid. I don't remember which one I liked the best though.
Travis Bickle 11-13-2004 11:38 AM
DUDE! You totally forgot the Lion King! That has to be one of the greatest animated movies of the 90's!
Mike 11-13-2004 11:59 AM
I always liked Lion King. Even though it is a ripoff of an anime.
Buck Buck #1 11-13-2004 12:54 PM
My favorite is Alice in Wonderland. It's just such a neat story.
Zopwx2 11-13-2004 01:36 PM
Where is the Jungle Book!

I also love the Brave Little Toaster! But that was made by someone outside of disney but disney bought them back and got to release it as theirs....

For some reason I also remember watching the rescuers down under alot.
Fujiko 11-13-2004 04:37 PM
I liked beauty and the beast (although i couldn't click more than one choice) and the pixar movies (which i picked), but i just never saw a bug's life. One that I also like which has not exactly been very popular with people is the emperor's new groove, with the peasant and the emperor who turns into a llama.

as i kid i did enjoy all the others like aladdin, the little mermaid, pocahontas, the lion king. but the ones above have to be my faves.
dominusofdeath 11-13-2004 05:33 PM
Toy Story! It's my 3rd favorite ovie of all time!