Venture Brothers Discussion

Dark-0 02-16-2005 05:38 PM
Monarch- "Get out of my cocone you <beep>"
"Your my <beep> I own you, you I sold you for a cigratte and I don't smoke".
Ace of Spades 02-16-2005 06:08 PM
Ghosts of the Sargasso

Brock: "Grab the handle, push the button."
Negotiator_Roger_Smith 02-16-2005 06:22 PM
The Terrible Secret of Turtle Bay

UN guard: Halt! Sir, you can't enter the United Nations with that weapon.
Dr. Venture: It's alright soldier, Mr. Samson is my bodyguard.
UN guard: Just the same doctor, no weapons allowed. I'll have to confiscate it.
Brock: Go ahead - take it from me!
Bllue 02-16-2005 06:27 PM
mid-life crysillus(sp)

Dr. Venture: anyone with a weak stomache should leave the room.
*dean covers his eyes and backs out of the room*

~later~

*dr. v. is making his cocoon*
hank: hey dad, what are you doing?
Dr. V.: (something about making his cocoon)
hank: cool! can i try?
Dr. V.: no

~little later~

*dean walks in with his eyes covered still*
dean: hey dad, theres that lady with the really deep vioce here to see you.
AlexRosewater 02-16-2005 06:44 PM
I have a few.

General: He wasn't tryin' to steal it (the Oo-Ray); he was masturbating like a teenager with a fast internet collection.
Hank: Mastur... what?
Dean: Like an... evil... master plan?

Monarch: You boys don't want to end up in here. This place is full of animals... no, Hank, I don't mean King Gorilla. In a place like this, you'd be eaten alive... no, I'm not talking about Mecha-Mouth.
Negotiator_Roger_Smith 02-16-2005 06:46 PM
i like this espoide where their were make funny of the 6 million dollar man show!

Home Insecurity

Brock: Wait a minute - I know you too. You're Steve Summers, astronaut.
Steve Summers: Former astronaut.
Brock: I thought you died.
Steve Summers: That's what everyone was meant to think, though I was barely alive after my test ship broke up, but the army saved me. They spent six million dollars to give me all new bionic parts. Made me stronger, better, faster then I was Then you know what they did? They put me to work! They expected me to pay it all back! Do you have any idea how long six million bucks takes to pay off on a government salary!?
nathjan 03-26-2005 02:25 AM
heres some good news from AS

The Venture Bros.: Doc Venture can barely stand his sons, twins Hank and Dean. But tolerate them, he must, as The Venture Bros., an animated action-comedy from creator Jackson Publick III, will return with 13 new episodes, currently slated for early 2006. Brock Samson, the cold-blooded killer and former government agent, serves as the family’s bodyguard and alpha male.
Mike 03-26-2005 02:26 AM
They're making more Venture Bros.?

There truly is a God.
nathjan 03-26-2005 02:30 AM
yeap they're making more, http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswim/bo...id=76&jump=true scroll down to greenlights of existing series.
Negotiator_Roger_Smith 03-27-2005 06:24 PM
are the venture brothers dead or willl they be bought back by a cloning machne or some crazy device?
Ano Hito 03-27-2005 06:26 PM
I'm no fan of the Venture Brothers, but it's a million times better than Tom Goes to the Mayor...
Big Money 03-27-2005 06:37 PM
GO TEAM VENTURE! *Holds up fingers in V shape*

Yes... More... More Venture brothers for my insatiable cartoon apetite...

quote:
Originally posted by Negotiator_Roger_Smith
are the venture brothers dead or willl they be bought back by a cloning machne or some crazy device?

I would not be surprised...
Negotiator_Roger_Smith 03-27-2005 11:40 PM
u know the espoid where brock goes on vacation! u remeber the beginning where they showed the baron underbites helpers!

it was funny to see gurl hitler and the Magic 8 Ball guy!

the other guy i guess was cat man or something!

the gurl hitler and magic 8 ball guy was best! i wonder the baron got them from evil college! i wonder if their his evil interns lol
R.Smith 06-23-2006 05:58 PM
Hmm, wasn't sure if I should post in here, or here.

The first episode of the second season of VB is showing on AS Fix. Big Grin
Sharpshooter005 06-23-2006 06:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
quote:
Originally posted by Negotiator_Roger_Smith

I would not be surprised...

I think theres a shot of them in one of the commercials. Not the pictures of them in the clouds either, but no details other than that, and it could be a flashback scene or something.

There was some art posted on the creators livejournal showing various backgrounds from the new season, as well as a lineup of the characters (including a couple of new ones), and the brothers were nowhere to be seen. So far the commercials are..showing very little, mainly just brock and molotov acting all badass and jets flying into volcanoes and stuff.

Seeing as how it's heavily implied they're clones (I figure by now everyones seen the first season so I can drop the spoilers) they'll probably go that route. Especially since the last line in the season finale was dr. venture saying "okay, get their clothes."

Regardless, as long as it has more dr. orpheus it'll be great. "That is a...homeboy. BUT BEWARE! FOR IT CONTAINS THE SOULS OF TWO FOUUULL MOUTHED REDNECKS!"

I'll probably wait until it's on t.v....my computer has a habit of running poorly lately, and furthermore they're hyping this premire so much (the whole AS website basically has a VB theme now) that I don't know how fast the server would be for this. Hopefully I'll be able to avoid spoilers/this thread for two days.
CablesInside 06-24-2006 05:59 PM
i think that the show will continue without hank and dean, at least for the first little bit
they now have dr. venture, and jonas jr.
that's a set of venture brothers
i wouldn't put it past them to clone hank and dean though

i'm anxious to see how it goes tomorrow night though
Hobodoken 06-24-2006 07:07 PM
spoiler (highlight to read):
Well, while the intro did play the Jonas Jr. and Doctor Venture bit, it turns out they're doing the cloning bit. As in, the Hank and Dean we met weren't even the first ones. The new ones are 15th or 14th or something.

Hearing Orpheus' reaction was great. Also: mustaches.
Sharpshooter005 06-26-2006 11:01 AM
Well I guess we now know the significance of "It gets kinda hot... in the box my pop made..." from season 1 (I know, theres a show on AS which involves...continuity. It's a nice change).

Great episode. I guess they had to get most of/all of the plot exposition out of the way pretty fast since it's only a 13 episode season I think.
Mike 06-26-2006 11:18 AM
I missed it. Does anyone know when it will be on again?
Sharpshooter005 06-26-2006 11:46 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Mike
I missed it. Does anyone know when it will be on again?

Isn't it that they repeat the sunday episodes on thursdays?