[Question] Central City?

Piano Black 11-06-2004 12:28 AM
What is it? Confused I see it just sitting there all locked and stuff..
Zopwx2 11-06-2004 12:35 AM
I guess we'll just have to wait and see......

But its in the anime section. Maybe we're adding another anime to the site along side big o?
Kittie heavenly6 11-06-2004 12:35 AM
It's a secret Wink
Piano Black 11-06-2004 12:57 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1
It's a secret Wink

You are too cruel. Tongue
Travis Bickle 11-06-2004 01:03 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Piano Black
quote:
It's a secret Wink

Yah, seriously. Tell us tell us tell us tell us tell us tell us tell us tell us damn it!
Kittie heavenly6 11-06-2004 01:13 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
quote:
Originally posted by Piano Black
quote:
It's a secret Wink

Yah, seriously. Tell us tell us tell us tell us tell us tell us tell us tell us damn it!

Patience young padawon Wink

All shall be revealed soon enough...
nathjan 11-06-2004 01:18 AM
Naruto Discussion: Discuss anything related to the Naruto anime and manga here.

jk, we'll all find out what it is soon enough.
Zola 11-06-2004 01:21 AM
Nice to see people pay close attention to certain threads...

Confused
Piano Black 11-06-2004 01:26 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
Nice to see people pay close attention to certain threads...

Confused

What? lol

I don't know what could possibly be needed in the uh anime discussion area thing... It seems like we have enough forums there to cover everything. I could be wrong though...

I guess that all we can do is talk about what it might be and wait. Smile

edit: I'm tired, Wingnut. Don't be so hard one me. Frown
Wingnut 11-06-2004 01:30 AM
Wake up dude. It is NOT part of Ailesberry. It is under tha same large dome, but it is its own independant forum. not a sub-forum of the farm. That and Krang just ran a test to confirm that the new forum works. And it does.
Zopwx2 11-06-2004 01:34 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
Wake up dude. It is NOT part of Ailesberry. It is under tha same large dome, but it is its own independant forum. not a sub-forum of the farm. That and Krang just ran a test to confirm that the new forum works. And it does.

YEAH MAN! Get out of your box and think for yourself!!!!
.... Big Grin

Either way its still in the anime forums section.
Asirt 11-06-2004 01:51 AM
I have a feeling on what this mystery forum will be, but I won't say anything yet. I hope to see it working soon.
Krang 11-06-2004 02:00 AM
It's now open. Big Grin
X Prime 11-06-2004 04:27 AM
PCF expanding it's boundaries I see.
evanASF27 11-06-2004 11:15 AM
I posed this question originally in the "welcome" thread in the new section...but I think I'll move it here instead.

quote:
I know this is a very stupid and probably really bad question...but...
Will this mean that the main site will now focus on Fullmetal Alchemist as well as Big O?

No offense, but I'd rather see this as still a mainly Big O site (even though we do discuss and like to discuss other animes). Embarrassed Sweatdrop

I mean for pete's sake it's called "Paradigm-City.com"...and plus this is THE site for Big O information and discussion.
Asirt 11-06-2004 11:21 AM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
I posed this question originally in the "welcome" thread in the new section...but I think I'll move it here instead.

quote:
Will this mean that the main site will now focus on Fullmetal Alchemist as well as Big O?

No offense, but I'd rather see this as still a mainly Big O site (even though we do discuss and like to discuss other animes). Embarrassed Sweatdrop

I mean for pete's sake it's called "Paradigm-City.com"...and plus this is THE site for Big O information and discussion.

I wouldn't worry too much about that for now, Evan. Krang mentioned in the Welcome thread the reason they are doing this is because there hasn't been a lot of The Big O discussions recently, so he figured that because we like The Big O, we would like FMA as well. Don't worry about it. I doubt that the site will become a FMA and Big O site (maybe in the distant future, perhaps. Who knows.) This will still be the place for Big O information and discussions.

[I'm sure you weren't expecting me to answer that, as Krang or Shredder will most likely come up with a better answer. That's what I think, though.]
evanASF27 11-06-2004 11:24 AM
hey don't worry. You...krang & shredder...don't matter to me. I just wanted an answer ^^;;

Well if Krang thinks we're gonna like this...even though it ain't about giant @$$-whoopin' robots and crazed bandaged mummies...I think I'll give it a shot. Cool

*EDIT*
I JUST HOPE THE ENDING OF THE SHOW ISN'T AS FREAKIN CONFUSING AS BIG O'S WAS!! >____<##
Dude Love 11-06-2004 12:17 PM
Looks good, Krang and Shredder. I just have to remember to watch it. I tend to be forgetful about TV schedules. *Looks to see if the old Windows Calendar still exists*
Krang 11-06-2004 12:53 PM
quote:

quote:

No, if we do decide to start covering FMA in addition to Big O, it will be a separate site and not combined with Paradigm City. The expansion applies to the forums only.

quote:
I JUST HOPE THE ENDING OF THE SHOW ISN'T AS FREAKIN CONFUSING AS BIG O'S WAS!! >____<##

Nope, unlike Big O's second season, I was actually content with the ending to FMA, although we'll need to wait for the FMA movie before the story is concluded completely...
Nine Kuze 01-10-2007 03:38 PM
I was just wondering about the Central City Forum for a while now.

Since its not getting that much play and with FMA being over and all, I was wondering if it can get the same treatment as the Road to Nagaski (Samurai Champloo) thread did and get moved into a sub-section within the Ailesberry Forum.

Just a suggestion.
Peace.