[Question] Central City?

Krang 01-10-2007 08:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
I was just wondering about the Central City Forum for a while now.

Since its not getting that much play and with FMA being over and all, I was wondering if it can get the same treatment as the Road to Nagaski (Samurai Champloo) thread did and get moved into a sub-section within the Ailesberry Forum.

Just a suggestion.
Peace.

Actually, I had been considering that recently, so I moved it.
evanASF27 01-10-2007 09:29 PM
So does that mean we should be keeping an eye out for any promising new animes?

Because...I know neither FMA nor Samuri Champloo really brought in troves of people, but it's something new and refreshing to have a new anime to discuss and watch >_>
Shredder 01-11-2007 12:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Stoned Guest
So does that mean we should be keeping an eye out for any promising new animes?

Because...I know neither FMA nor Samuri Champloo really brought in troves of people, but it's something new and refreshing to have a new anime to discuss and watch >_>

We were hoping when we started the special sections for FMA and SamCha that other people would be interested in discussing these shows, since these were anime that both Krang and I had seen and enjoyed. Personally, I really liked the Big O discussion threads that we had going when the show was originally airing, and thought maybe we'd have discussion something like that (on a smaller scale, of course). The only problem is that these sections turned out to be much less popular than we thought and barely deserved weekly discussion threads much of the time (especially for Samurai Champloo). So to answer the question, probably not at this time, but if something truly exceptional airs on CN that Krang and I both agree is great (say, Monster or Death Note), we might reconsider.
evanASF27 01-11-2007 01:42 AM
Coincidentally, the anime club at my College is watching Death Note (I joined in time to see it from the beginning).

I really hope CN airs DN....because it rocks so very hard.