Greetings

R_Dorothy00 11-03-2004 05:47 PM
Hi, I am new to the Paradigm City Forums, which I found a few days ago while searching online for an R. Dorothy avatar. My boyfriend introduced me to The Big O last year, and I fell in love with it immediately! As you may have guessed, my favorite character is R. Dorothy, and one reason for this is that I see so much of myself in her. (I even looked very similar until I began to grow my hair longer!) I'm 22 years old, and a college senior, and I look forward to talking with you and practicing my English. Smile )

R. Dorothy
Asirt 11-03-2004 05:48 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, R_Dorothy00! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa

PS. Next time, be sure to start a new thread rather than introducing yourself in someone else's thread. Smile
R.Smith 11-03-2004 06:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Trisa
PS. Next time, be sure to start a new thread rather than introducing yourself
in someone else's thread. Smile

Done and done. Wink

Welcome R_Dorothy00! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Zola 11-03-2004 06:12 PM
Hello and welcome!
dominusofdeath 11-03-2004 06:13 PM
Welcome to PCF. I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay!
Zopwx2 11-03-2004 07:20 PM
hi five.
Tony Waynewrong 11-03-2004 07:30 PM
Welcome, dudette. It is great to see another member joining our great fora. I hope you enjoy the fanart, fanfic and fandemonium. BTW, leave your sanity with Norman. They aren't allowed here. Wink
BabyGhia 11-03-2004 07:34 PM
Welcome to the forum, R_Dorothy00! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Pygmalion 11-03-2004 08:18 PM
Greetings, BigLoser, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Bend an ear to Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Benjamin 11-03-2004 08:46 PM
Umm its really hard to read your text

Can't read it much oh well

Change The Font Color Please

And Hi!
ebie 11-03-2004 08:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Benjamin
Umm its really hard to read your text

Can't read it much oh well

Change The Font Color Please

And Hi!

I agree and hope you have fun here!
dawnstrider 11-03-2004 08:56 PM
Welcome to the forums Big Grin . Hope you enjoy your stay Smile . R. Smith has already directed you to the Orientation thread, so I'll just explain my gift: It is a ten rating. Just as we are all more-or-less fresh and unburdened the day we are born, every newcomer here deserves the chance to be seen in a positive light before their actions are deemed in any deviating manner Smile . Have fun Big Grin !

Peace Cool
Dude Love 11-03-2004 09:28 PM
Howdy, R_Dorothy00. I'm Wienberg, your friendly forum Diplomat. I'll explain that later.

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to Paradigm. You'll find this place quite wonderful. There are many intellectual and kind people ready to help you on the way.

Second of all, although R.Smith recommended the Orientation thread, here are some other threads I suggest you look at:

The Fallen Phoenix's The Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orient. - Sec 2) - What you need to know in order to live successfully here.
Dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A great approach to learning the rules here.

Those will answer a lot of questions.

Third, the Forum Diplomat thing. If you find yourself having any questions or comments, or just want to shoot the breeze, feel free to PM me. My PM box is always open, and you will get a response as soon as I receive your PM. Smile

And, finally, you deserve two gifts. The first is... A Baseball Bat covered in Barbed Wire and sweaty gym socks! Enjoy it. The second gift, from the vault of major pain, is a glow stick major pain peed on. Enjoy.

So, R_Dorothy00, I hope you enjoy your stay here in our city of amnesia.
COHugh 11-03-2004 11:40 PM
Heya!

Your gift is my SQL project!!! ::is still slaving over this thing::
Spooky 11-04-2004 12:45 AM
Hi hi! And welcome Smile

Enjoy your stay and be sure to have fun Smile I'm sure you'll find most everyone here is exceptionally friendly and helpful!

Latah Wink
Token
Madrona 11-04-2004 02:48 PM
Hello R_Dorothy00 ! We are pretty much a friendly lot here. Please enjoy your stay, you will be here a long time....it's in the fine print. Didn't you read it? No? Oh well.

Madrona
R_Dorothy00 11-04-2004 06:36 PM
Thank you for all the welcomes! I did tooread the small print, and I have changed font colors for this picture. Thank you for the lovely gifts. *washes dirty socks and disinfects the glowstick*.

Tongue

R. Dorothy

p.s. Tony, I have already entrusted my sanity to Norman's care - don't you worry! Wink
R and D 11-07-2004 11:28 AM
Hey R.Dorothy00! welcome to PCF! My name is Baby Fwuffles! I'm the trainer of 14 ninja trained guinea pigs.

for ur gift, we shall give you a Turkey! yes thanksgiving is around the corner, so here is a free turkey!

have fun here in PCF! I hope you enjoy ur turkey!
*runs off in the shadows*
harshfire 11-07-2004 02:02 PM
I'm Juvenile Angel. For now, just call me JA. If you wanna be a musician, p.m. me! I'm looking for one! Our other one jumped ship last month. Neutral lol. Anyway, welcome to the PCF. I hope you enjoy your stay here! It's great to have you on board! :-D

Later days:
JA
Bllue 11-07-2004 10:26 PM
a happy song for a newbee.....
you can make it up.

*bows*
konnichiwa. hajimemashite? douzo yoroshiku.
hello, how are you? pleased to meet you.
*bows*