Greetings

Smoke 11-08-2004 12:25 AM
Hello and welcome to Paradigm City.... I too myself feel like a newbie to this forums because I haven't been on in a long time but i have my reasons, but i have returned and i hope to be a full time member (or something like that) to PCF... enjoy your stay... (>'-')>
Fujiko 11-08-2004 03:37 PM
Hello! Welcome to PCF! I am Fujiko, master thief and seductress. Feel free to roam...like my SQUIRRELS!
harshfire 11-08-2004 11:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fujiko_Dee
Hello! Welcome to PCF! I am Fujiko, master thief and seductress. Feel free to roam...like my SQUIRRELS!

ER....yeah, watch out for those.

Ja! Anime Smile

JA

Edit: Something for the Newbie!!! Hah hah! Can't go wrong with the Rice Balls! help yourself!!! Just watch Ken's fingers. He needs those.
BethMcBeth 11-08-2004 11:57 PM
Awwwwwww yayay! Another Dorothy fan!! Yaya! ^_^"" Hello and welcome to our wonderful place! There is so much to see and do here! Theres tons of fan art, fan fiction, lots of stuff!! And everyone here is awfully friendly too! So I look forward to seeing you around! Have fun!! ^_^""

-Beth
angelcakes 11-09-2004 04:29 PM
Welcome to PCF R_Dorothy00! I am angelcakes, Resident CLAMP Mistress and all-around obsessor of all things CLAMP-ish

Enjoy your stay here, and remember, don't spend you sanity all in one place.

Now for the traditional 'Convertion'

YOU WILL BE A CLAMP FAN! YOU WILL BE A CLAMP FAN! BE A CLAMP FAN OR I WILL STEAL THE CHEESE! I MEAN IT!

Yep, I know I'm evil. If it makes you a CLAMP fan, I'll find a way to live with myself. Tongue
Josey 11-10-2004 08:25 PM
Hello, im Josey and let me say welcome to Paradigm City!! You seem
like a very nice person so I hope you have a great timeSmile .
xana_fae 11-10-2004 08:37 PM
well good for you....welcome to the forums....ah serendipity, got to love it!
Almasy 11-12-2004 04:42 PM
welcome to PCF R.Dorothy00!
Tabris-kun 11-12-2004 05:04 PM
Welcome Anime Smile
R.Jesse 11-13-2004 09:05 PM
WELCOME TO NEO VAMONT
err pcf i am the resident murderusevil incarnate psyco
have this nuke as a gift