Versus

Buck Buck #1 10-25-2004 06:45 PM
I saw Versus on Friday. It doesn't have the most coherent plot but, it doesn't really need it. It has some of the craziest fight scenes I've seen in a long time. I don't know if any of you have seen it, but I would reccomend it to fans of crazy, violent movies.
Big Money 10-25-2004 07:03 PM
The man with the suit... and the big ass sniper rifle...

Thems was good times.

I hereby recommend this movie on the following points:

• Uber violent/bloody! Its ketchup!
  • If you don't want to read the subtitles (its Japanese) you don't have to! Because it doesn't make any sense...
Darkside 10-25-2004 07:15 PM
I know there is a video game called Versus from the 90's for Ps1, is the movie based on the game or is it something completely different?
StevieV019 10-26-2004 07:03 AM
The movie and the game have nothing to do with each other.

I saw the movie as well, a little hard for me to stay involved with it as it progressed, but yes good fight scenes. Another Hong Kong action genre movie (with a twist to it)....

Another good one to look into is Tokyo Raiders. I thoroughly enjoyed that movie.
Sir Nise 07-13-2005 11:50 PM
Yeah, I know, old thread, but whatever. I just saw Versus with Big Money............the action scenes are spectacular and hilarious, but....GOOOOODDD LAAWWWDDD!!!, does this movie's plot and story BLOW!

The ending was straight retarted, the girl was dumb, that whole movie was on crack. Two thumbs up for action Thumbs Up Thumbs Up , but 8 thumbs down for plot and relative sense of what's going on Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down . I was like Confused

For serious though, watch this movie if you are into bllodfests and sword/gunplay.