Hello!!

ssitar 10-20-2004 08:34 PM
Hello!!!! Just thought I would say I to everyone!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Asirt 10-20-2004 08:35 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, ssitar! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
Sakiya 10-20-2004 08:35 PM
welcome to PCF! hope you have fun here!
pen1300 10-20-2004 08:37 PM
Welcome to the forums, buddy! Tongue

Def. Take some time to look at some other stuff beside The Bar Wink Tongue

We're friendly here and you can ask me questions if you're confused about anything (I'm not that far LOL). As you are doing all ready Tongue

Darn, I missed being the first post. TRISA! Tongue

Later,
Pen1300
Delirious 10-20-2004 08:45 PM
Welcome aboard, ssitar! Glad to have you here and enjoy the forums. Smile
Fujiko 10-20-2004 09:00 PM
Hi! Welcome to PCF! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Oh, did u notice u had to leave your insanity behind?

don't worry, you won't miss it Wink Big Grin
Dude Love 10-20-2004 09:16 PM
Hi! I'm Wienberg. Welcome to the forums.

I see you've already met one of our fine moderators. The staff here is awesome. Much better than any other forum.

I suppose you should have some guidelines. I suggest you check these threads:

Dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - An overview of Paradigm
The Fallen Phoenix's The Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orient. - Sec 2) - What you need to know in order to live successfully here.
Dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A great approach to learning the rules here.

Alright, so, those threads should be able to answer a lot of questions. Next, if you have any other questions, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me.

Enjoy your stay here! Smile
Benjamin 10-20-2004 10:07 PM
Welcome, have a nice day too
BabyGhia 10-20-2004 10:44 PM
Welcome to the forum, ssitar! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
COHugh 10-20-2004 10:44 PM
Ahoy hoy, ssitar! You're the 100th person I've greeted and are thus entitled to a prize!

Hmmm?

I haven't greeted 100 people?

Oh...

Well, umm... Look, since I handle greetings and I don't want to get in trouble with myself for that little mix-up how's about you just take this gift from my room, eh?

Ok? Good...

::rummages through piles of junk littering his room::

Ah! Hmmm... Nah. ::throws object over his shoulder, clubbing some unsuspecting PCF'er in the head::

OOOO!!! I present you with:

!!!!! A fiber-optic cable from my stereo system !!!!

Dude, those cost over $10 if you buy them in-store... Claim it with honor! Big Grin
Pygmalion 10-20-2004 11:26 PM
Greetings, ssitar, and welcome to our happy domes! I have here a brand-new copy of Paradigm on $20 a Week: The Musician's Guide to Making It In the City by Oliver Sax.

Interested in fan works? Bend an ear to Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Zopwx2 10-20-2004 11:36 PM
Welcome new person!
Spooky 10-21-2004 12:54 AM
Welcome! This is your official token welcome!

Make yourself and home and remember to enjoy yourself. Above all else, have fun! Smile And welcome to PCF!

Latah Wink
Token
R and D 10-21-2004 09:38 AM
Hey ssitar! welcome to PCF! enjoy the wonderful broad topics that float around the forums. Anime Smile

i will give you a gift. ur gift is a box of dorothy's handmade chocolates. Big Grin enjoy them.

Again Salutations to PCF! Cool
Tony Waynewrong 10-21-2004 09:42 AM
Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendship. If you are a Dorothy or Dorothy+Roger worshiper, you can always join the Dorocratic Party. Also, we have a vast selection of fan-art, fan-fic, and fan-demonium.

I hope you enjoy your stay. Oh, BTW, leave your sanity with Norman. They are not permitted here. Smile
Zola 10-21-2004 09:42 AM
*waves*

Hi there, and welcome to our happy home on the web!
Madrona 10-21-2004 11:52 AM
Welcome ssitar! Our domes are your domes. Enjoy you stay and please look around at the wonderful fan art and fan fics. Sit back and relax. You'll be here for a while...really, didn't you notice the fine print when you signed up? No? Oh, well.

Madrona
dawnstrider 10-21-2004 02:35 PM
Heh, when I noticed the two "s" by your name, I figured that you were yet another addition to the color clan Tongue .

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a bit of fun Smile . The others have pointed out the special threads at the top, so I'll simply leave you with my stated greetings Smile . Don't be a stranger if you need any more help.

Peace.
dominusofdeath 10-21-2004 05:15 PM
I've always wanted a sitar..........
anyway...........
Standard odd greeting..........

............O_o...........~steals a beaver~........................~punches a goat~....................~runs away~...........................~runs back~..........................Hello! Welcome to PCF!.........................~runs away again~