People, I've officially lost it...

COHugh 10-18-2004 11:59 PM
Somewhere between the late hours surfing the Net, the constant procrastination, and my head cold lies this sad, sick little piece of work I call my project 3 for Web Design. It's not my best work by any means, but since I put off working on it until the last minute, it'll do.

For the ladies: Me in boxers. Wink

For the guys: Nothin'. Sorry, I don't go that way. Wink

Check it out and lemme know what you think:

http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~mi604415/project3/project3.html
Avenir 10-19-2004 12:48 AM
Nice design and very enjoyable, I think you did an excellent job. Keep up the good work. Smile
jcline 10-19-2004 01:18 AM
haha that made me totally lost man
Madrona 10-19-2004 01:22 AM
Hey that's funny. I liked it.

Plaid boxers huh? (What? He said they were there!)

No, you haven't lost it.

Nice work clothes Wink

On another note... I wish the banner at the top was bigger. Or at least that the pictures were bigger. I find the black and red hard to read in it as well.

Madrona
Spooky 10-19-2004 01:46 AM
Ha ha....I commend you for your originality! You'll have to let us know what you make on it!

Latah Wink
Token
Fujiko 10-19-2004 03:04 AM
Haha! this is so helpful in...getting ready. Big Grin Hmmm, kinda sets you apart from your regular crastination. Keep it up! Pleased

(Woo, boxers!)
COHugh 10-19-2004 07:59 AM
Yeah, the banner sucks, but the teacher's a real stickler for small image sizes soooooo I made a poor quality, small banner.

Hopefully I'll get my grade in the next couple of days...
BethMcBeth 10-19-2004 08:15 AM
WOOT!! Whaha! ROFL!!

^_^"" Awsoem job on your site!1 Aww its funny and cute! It shows that you did put quite a bit of effort into it and its got style! Hahah its amazing how all dorm furniture s exactly the same I was looking around at the pics and then I was like HEY THERES MY BED!! Wahah!! Awsome job, oh btw your teacher better give you a good grade too!! ^_^"" Much luck!!
Pygmalion 10-19-2004 08:30 AM
Nice job, COHugh. It's not easy to come up with a step-by-step description of a process, but you seem to have covered the bases. The only flaw I noticed was that the "Go to School" button at the bottom of the "Waking Up" page actually took the reader to the "Go to Work" page, and vice versa.

All in all, you covered the subject with wit and style.

Pygmalion
COHugh 10-19-2004 08:33 AM
lol It's not a dorm, but the furniture is almost exactly like one. Wink

I snagged the bunk bed my brother and I used for years when I was little and I basically use the bottom for storage. Wink I was going to do a loft, but I'd have to add wood and remove other pieces and I'm lazy so I just toss crap on the bottom bed.

Why a black entertainment center with stained wood bed/dressers? Because I eventually want to have a room with black and white furniture/walls and I plan ahead... Way ahead. Wink

Edit: ACK!!! I thought I fixed that... Frown Thanks Pyg!
Madrona 10-19-2004 09:33 AM
quote:
Originally posted by COHugh
Yeah, the banner sucks, but the teacher's a real stickler for small image sizes soooooo I made a poor quality, small banner.

Hopefully I'll get my grade in the next couple of days...

Oh well in that case...GREAT JOB! Always do what the instructor wants. There's what you want and what the instructor wants. Who's handing out the grade?

Madrona
Asirt 10-19-2004 09:35 AM
Well, I'm taking Web Design in school right now. (In fact, it's coming up next period...) For sometime who did the site in a short time, it's pretty good. The banner can be better, but other than that, the layout is pretty good. Smile

Later,
Trisa
Tony Waynewrong 10-19-2004 09:37 AM
Awesome stuff, dude. It was pretty funny. Big Grin

Kudos!
F-14Tomcat 10-19-2004 10:05 AM
Nice work........ I'll keep those tips in mind in case I ever acually do anything important in my life Big Grin

I noticed the visited links on the nav bar stay white. I think it would look better if they reverted to red after clicking. Just my opinion though

Anyway, that was a fun read, thanks for sharing Smile
Zola 10-19-2004 12:43 PM
That was hiliarious, LOL!

The pictures were great. You captured the feel of "Eric conveys an emotion", another site I am extremely fond of.

Good work! Smile
COHugh 10-19-2004 02:12 PM
Ahahahaha!! That's great! ::is laughing in class, as usual... ::
Fujiko 10-19-2004 06:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
That was hiliarious, LOL!

The pictures were great. You captured the feel of "Eric conveys an emotion", another site I am extremely fond of.

Good work! Smile

Haha! Another great find! I swear i can't stop laughing.
MTN889 10-19-2004 06:30 PM
Oh come on you MUST get a good grade for that.
COHugh 11-01-2004 08:31 PM
UPDATE: I **FINALLY** got my grade for this project:

135/150

I'm kinda disappointed because the reasons he cited for removing 15 points were not mentioned in his grading sheet at all. Maybe I'll have to quit playing Team Fortress in class and listen to him?

Nnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!
Nyarlathotep 11-01-2004 09:42 PM
Hey! I have a Web Design site too! Unfortunately, it's down right now because somebody didn't pay the service provider...