Has anyone seen a snowman in September? (Non Big-O funny pics thread!)

Mike 09-21-2003 08:40 PM
My house got TP'ed. Me and my brother thought it would be funny to make a snowman out of it.
Neko 09-21-2003 08:43 PM
lol, That's a heck of a lot of toilet paper. Tongue
Jeff 09-21-2003 08:44 PM
Well it certainly is creative, i'll give you that! Exactly how long did this take? You must have alot of time on your hands. Big Grin
Mike 09-21-2003 08:48 PM
You'd be surprised, it was only about a half hour. There was absolutely no wind, so it didn't fall over and make a mess like I thought it would.
Lady Tesser 09-21-2003 08:48 PM
I'm posting something before this thread gets disgusting (for some reason, I know this is going to get gross).

This is my friend 'DJX' and my sister 'Pixy Misa' playing Kuno and Kodachi from 'Ranma 1/2'.
    Quint 09-21-2003 08:50 PM
    LOL blink blink blink blink blink blink?
    God bless those druged up punks.
    i mean whats better than a toliet paper snowman.
    lol
    Mike 09-21-2003 08:56 PM
    Too bad I've never seen Ranma...I have a feeling that would be hilarious if I had.
    Jeff 09-21-2003 09:26 PM
    Argh! If only I had a pic of the Jeff Pencil!

Now let me tell you a little story...

Once, there was an ordinary pencil. After long periods of extensive use, the pencil grew smaller and smaller. One day it was so small that it could barely be gripped, yet I still managed to use it. And thus the legacy of the half inch pencil began! It soon became known as the Jeff Pencil!

*sniff*

Brings a tear to my eye. Eventually I lost it, but it was a great pencil while it lasted. A friend of mine used to talk about it all the time. I was going to give it to him to hang on his wall, but alas, it is gone. Frown

Yea, i'm weird...
    Kittie heavenly6 09-23-2003 02:58 AM
    Hehe I love Ranma. I can imitate Kuno very well... Hey you just gave me a cosplay Idea.
    Trotsky 09-23-2003 10:48 AM
    i found this on another forum and i couldent pass up taking it... it's soo cute and evil at the same time.
    David F 09-23-2003 11:07 AM
    Haha, that’s so cool; assassin kitty!

“Die you son of a b***h! >^.^<”
    dawnstrider 09-23-2003 11:23 AM
    *raises eyebrow*

Trotsky, that is wrong and disturbing on more than one level - I like it a lot Big Grin .
    That is quite the snowman you got there. You could save it and put it up every year at Christmas; no melting Tongue . I wonder, though, about the person/s who TPed your place; did you find out who?
    Donatello007 09-23-2003 12:01 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Trotsky
    i found this on another forum and i couldent pass up taking it... it's soo cute and evil at the same time.

That is freakin heeeeeeeelarious!
    Lady Tesser 09-23-2003 05:16 PM
    Gotta love cats and guns!

Here's an Aussie friend of mine showing off his jar of vegemite. That's my sister making fun of the vegemite behind him.
      Sharpshooter005 09-23-2003 05:19 PM
      [IMG]http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/attachment.php?[/IMG]

This is one of the FEW times you will hear me saying this, but that cat is AWESOME.
      Mike 09-23-2003 06:12 PM
      quote:
      Originally posted by dawnstrider
      *raises eyebrow*

Trotsky, that is wrong and disturbing on more than one level - I like it a lot Big Grin .
      That is quite the snowman you got there. You could save it and put it up every year at Christmas; no melting Tongue . I wonder, though, about the person/s who TPed your place; did you find out who?

Proof that kitties rule over dogs.

Dawnstrider: Actually it got rained on and did melt...now it's a 2 foot tall white booger. And it was my old high school's marching band who did it, cause my brother is a freshman, and that's what they do to freshmen.
      Jeff 09-23-2003 06:16 PM
      quote:
      Originally posted by GAT-X105
      [quote]Originally posted by dawnstrider

Proof that kitties rule over dogs.

Dawnstrider: Actually it got rained on and did melt...now it's a 2 foot ball white booger. And it was my old high school's marching band who did it, cause my brother is a freshman, and that's what they do to freshmen.

Grrr. Dont make me pull out my pic of a Dog with a rocket launcher!
      I DO have on! You just wait! Dammit someone please post one!
      Shady Dark Lady 09-23-2003 06:19 PM
      Trotsky,
      You beat me to it! I was going to post this caption with it..

Perot (the cat): Die Beck Die...
      Jeff 09-23-2003 09:31 PM

Dont ask why I posted this. Just stare at it.
      Kittie heavenly6 09-23-2003 09:35 PM
      Shocked Shocked Shocked

THAT KITTIE PWNZ ALL OF j00!!!1!!!!!!