Complete Plot Analysis ***SPOILERS***
| Sixfortyfive |
11-02-2003 02:10 AM |
I've been spending a lot of time lately sorting out the facts and getting my theories straight regarding this show. Although I have yet to get to the specifics of season 2, I've covered all the main points and tied up a lot of loose ends. Read on, but be aware that there are some PRETTY DAMN BIG SPOILERS littered throughout the entire page.
http://www.sixfortyfive.com/bigo/wtf/index.html
Enjoy.
OK, you had a question from Act 4, wether or not Michael Seebach's address was in New York.
I don't know if it's in New York or not, but there is a Washington Street in Hoboken, NJ, directly across the Hudson from New York, so it likely exists.
| Name Of God |
11-02-2003 11:27 PM |
I can't wait until you redo episode 26 (now that you've seen the english version.)
Very nice summary!
| Negotiator-Schmidt |
11-02-2003 11:29 PM |
Printing out right now. I'll be reading it tonight and tomarrow at school hopefully I can post what I think tomarrow in computer class.
| Gerbera345 |
11-03-2003 01:24 AM |
Good stuff, I sort of recogized the fact that Big Venus was not a God at all but a Devil, run by a fallen Angel and forcing people to repeat the same mistakes over and over for infinty.
The weird thing about the date of the Event being April 13th, 2018 is that it is actually Friday the 13th, this is interesting as there all sorts of stuf associated with that day beyond annoying films.
Like the Great Flood, the destruction of the Knights Templar, all sorts of weird stuff, maybe they sort of doomed themselves because of that.
| StevieV019 |
11-03-2003 09:46 AM |
I appreciate you writing that up, Six...some really interesting stuff, I especially like how you stated it is a theory and that its open to interpretation and with all the symbolism sprinkled throughout the series, there are many legitimate ones out there. Humility, a very endearing quality, my friend.
I enjoyed reading how you pieced everything together, a lot of it totally makes sense, the way you approached it too, was done well. Ill have to bookmark it, and reread it after I watch all the 26 episodes again. Please keep the site up for awhile, Id like to be able to revisit it...
Thanks...
| Nyarlathotep |
11-03-2003 12:36 PM |
In regards to Daemonseed, I've been wondering since watching season 2 if the crazy santa scientist knew the truth about the domes. I mean, the tree was designed to grow to a specific height and I wonder if Big O hadn't attacked it (causing it to use some of it's energy to retaliate) would it have reached the top of the super dome and revealed the truth?
| Almasy |
11-03-2003 12:48 PM |
That was really interesting, 645!
| Tony Waynewrong |
11-03-2003 02:43 PM |
Dude, your parents are named Roger and Dorothy Smith? That is so cool. As for your summary, I thought it was insightful. Good stuff.
| Pygmalion |
11-03-2003 02:58 PM |
| quote: |
| Gieseng's police report raises a few continuity questions. Some babble about the 1800's, Austria-Hungary, and Thomas Edison. Oops. |
This is a tangential point, but I thought you'd like to know that much of Gieseng's report is the biographic entry for Nikola Tesla that is in the Encyclopedia Brittanica. Tesla was one of the true "mad scientists" of the 19th century, inventing practical alternating-current dynamos and motors (and the Tesla coil). He came up with a method of broadcasting power, and claimed he could create death rays and split the Earth like an apple. Needless to say, inviews with him were great copy.
Pygmalion